This award recognizes a Wisconsin Association of Fairs (WAF) Associate member (business or individual) that has, and continues to contribute to the success of the Fair industry in Wisconsin. Please use the link below to nominate an Associate Member you feel is worthy of this special recognition. Completed forms must are due by October 15th and submitted to the Wisconsin Association of Fairs, 5320 County Road F, Merrill, WI 54452 or email@example.com.
Please provide a supporting statement of 250 words or less, as to why the nominee should be selected as the recipient of the award. If selected, your statement may be used during the presentation of the award. You may use the remaining space on this application or on one additional page.
- Nominee may be living or deceased.
- Nominee shall be a present or past Associate Member of WAF.
- All Fair Members and Associate Members of WAF are encouraged to nominate an Associate member who has supported the WAF and the Wisconsin Fair Industry.
- Nominations will be held over for a three (3) year period with the approval of the Fair/Associate that nominated them.
- The WAF state board will review all nominations received to select the recipient(s).
- An Award is not required to be given each year. The number of awards presented is at the discretion of the WAF state board.
- Selection of the recipient will be announced at the WAF annual convention at the Opening Session on Monday morning.